Winter / Spring 2020 Coming Up!
MEADOWBROOK GARDEN CLUB PROGRAMS
Meadowbrook Hall. 9:15 – 11:30. $5 nonmembers. No registration required.
- Friday, January 24. Cathy Briton, Foliage for containers and keeping them
- Friday, February 28. Kim Mishark, Hydrangeas, selection and pruning.
- Friday, March 27. Craig Elston, Butterfly gardening.
- Friday, April 24. Carolyn J. Miller, Gardening with Wildflowers.
- Friday, May 15. Matt Colonius, Old fashioned Heirloom perennials and annuals.
HAWTHORN AND VIOLET NATUROPATHY
1024 N. Leroy, Fenton. 810-569-6820. Upcoming classes and presentations. $10 in advance $15 day of event. Registration required.
- Saturday, January 11, 10:30 am. Herbalism for beginners.
- Friday, January 17, 7 – 8:30 pm. Listening as a Spiritual Process.
- Saturday, January 25, 10:30 – Noon. Herbal Medicine Making.
WAM (Wildflower Association of Michigan) Annual Conference. Ecosystems in a changing world. Sunday March 1 and/or Monday March 2. Kellogg Center MSU. Prices vary. 8 am start time. Keynote speaker – Gerald Wilhelm plus multiple breakout sessions. Wildflowersmich.org. Registration opens soon!
Master Gardener Training in Macomb County. March 2 – June 8. Contact MSU Extension for more details.
Master Gardener Society of Oakland County 8th Annual Conference, Gardening and All That Jazz. Saturday, April 25. 8 am till approx. 4 pm. You do not need to be a Master Gardener to attend! This conference will sell out early! Rick Darke, Doug Tallamy, Susan Martin, Heather Holme. $80 before January 31. $90 after. Oakland School Conference Center, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road. mgsoc.org for additional info and to register. Do not wait if you want to attend!
Garden Answer on YouTube, Facebook or gardenanswer.com for really good gardening videos to get your juices flowing!