||GALA OPENING – Thurs., December 4, 2014, 6-8 pm Friday, December 5, 2014 — 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday, December 6, 2014 — 9 am to 1 pm
||St. Philip’s Episcopal Church
100 Romeo Road, Rochester MI 48307
(at Rochester Road across from Dairy Queen)
||GALA – $5; Friday & Saturday – $2
Featuring high quality and affordable fresh greens and custom made holiday items…
All sold at our festive Greens Market!!
All profits from sales at the Greens Market are returned to the community through Projects and Financial Gifts. So purchase your holiday items at the Greens Market and help the Rochester Garden Club benefit the greater community!
Here’s a look at some items from last year…..
The following Fresh Greens will be offered:
- Wreaths -noble fir, boxwood and mixed greens in a variety of sizes
- Roping - white pine, cedar and mixed cedar/fir roping
- Assorted Fresh Greens - blue berry juniper, boxwood, cedar varieties, noble fir, white pine and holly varieties
- Door Swags and Candle Rings
|The Rochester Branch has a highly talented group of members who design and make many beautiful custom items for sale at the Greens Market including:
- Fresh Holiday Arrangements, buy ready made or talk to one of our designers about a custom made arrangement created to compliment your home decor, in your container or one of ours. Contact us by clicking on the Contact Us button or call Carole at 586-731-6002
- Lasting Holiday Arrangements, wreaths, trees, and decorations
- Hand Crafted Gifts for All Ages produced by members who specialize in basketry, jewelry making, sewing and knitting
- Unique and Beautifully Packaged Herbal Products, Gourmet Items and Cookies which are great for holiday entertaining and gifts
- Custom Made Bows, many colors and designs to choose from. You may also bring your own ribbon and we will make bows to your specifications.
- Gifts from The Garden, including dried hydrangea bunches, will be sold.
If you have questions about Greens Market or about ordering fresh greens or arrangements, please contact Gerri at (248) 650-0253.