The Garden Walk is an intimate look at the unique and private gardens in our community. It is co-hosted annually on the third Thursday of June by the Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm and the Rochester Garden Club.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
In Advance – $12; Day of the Garden Walk – $16
Purchase May 27 – June 15 (noon):
- Website: rochesterhills.org/musprograms
- Bordine’s Nursery & Lytle Pharmacy (cash or check only)
- Pick up advance purchased tickets at Van Hoosen Farm on June 16
Purchase June 10 – June 16
- Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm Dairy Barn, 1005 Van Hoosen Rd.
- 1 – 4 pm, Monday – Saturday
- Museum Phone: 248-656-4663
The 2016 program at 11:30 am in the Calf Barn will feature our members Ethel Stepnitz and Pat Hambleton who will entertain the attendees with Growing and Cooking with Herbs. This duo will give you pointers on how to make your herb garden spectacular as well as create delicious herbal foods from these garden herbs. Don’t miss this fun and educational opportunity! Tasting will be part of the day, too!
Garden Art and Plants
The Open Aire Garden Market features vendors on the grounds of the Rochester Hills Museum from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.